Thursday 17 January 2013

I Can’t compose for Die hard 5 in just a week:YO YO HONEY SINGH SAYS




Seems like Yo Yo Honey Singh's big international film song break isn't happening just yet. He was in talks with the producers of Die Hard 5 to compose a song that was to be picturised on Bruce Willis, but the time factor came in the way.

Singh said, "I was approached by Fox Studios, but they were rushing things up. They gave me a week for it, whereas I take about three weeks for a song."
He said something like this had to be "perfect" and a week wasn't enough. "This was going to be my first international film song and that too for Die Hard, so it had to be perfect. I told the producers that I'll deliver the song only if I'm fully satisfied with it. They got my point. We'll probably be working on their next venture."

No comments:

Post a Comment